5/29/12

Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years

Hi guys. I know I haven't done one in a while but it is time for Top Ten Tuesday.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This time it is dedicated to books that I hope will still be read in another 30 years.



  1. My top choice is The Giving Tree



This is a wonderful for all ages that trult changed me. It made me see the world in a different view.
  
   2. The Five People You meet In Heaven
Another wonderful book that gives a diffrent prespective on life.


   3.The Hunger Games
A book that has critisim is always good to make the youth think, don't you think?


   4. The Harry Potter series
Do I need to say more?


   5.The Vampire Academy
I think it will be wonderful for teen to read in the future. I believe it will stay relevant.


Well guys I can't find 10 so I leave you with my Top 5 until I can finish my list.
Until next time, 


Noa


             

No comments:

Post a Comment