4/25/12

The Awekening by L.J Smith

Hi guys,
I am sorry that I didn't write this review sooner but as I wrote in the last post, my computer had a kind of a breakdown.
Earlier this month I read The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith and I really DID NOT like this book.

 

( I read it in Hebrew and this is the Hebrew cover)
Summary (From Goodreads)Elena Gilbert is a pretty, popular teen who was orphaned when her parents were killed in an accident. Despite the tragedy, her life has always been normal and wholesome. Until the beginning of the school year, when two new vampire brothers show up to shake the peaceful universe at Robert E. Lee High.




Let me start by saying that I am a fan of the series. I read the book and for the most part I found it kind of annoying. Elena, the main character is a popular girl, that believes that she deserves EVERYTHING. I found Elena as a whiny , annoying girl, the stereotype of the popular girl.
Stefan, is so full of sadness but when he speaks instead of sounding sad he is whining about his life and how he is isn't happy with himself.
 

Bottom Line
This book was annoying and the charactes were whiny. It had some good written scenes.
This book get 2-2.5 stars

Noa




                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment