4/8/12

In My Mailbox (2)





Hi guys!
It is time for another In My Mailbox!!! YAY!!!! :)


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature housted by book bloger The Story Siren where book blogers share with their readers the new book the bought that week.


This past week I got two new books.

                           

My friend, Rose (from Read, Write, Leave) read this book by the name "Hunting Lila". She says that while she read it she just knew I should read it. She is usually right about choosing books for me, I hope she is right about this book too.


The second book is the second Hunger Game book, "Catching Fire", I read the first book and then watched the movie. After I watched the movie had this feeling I just had to finish the series so I got the second book from the library.


I hopw I will enjoy these books.
How about you guys? Bought any new books lately? Feel free to share if you did :D.



Noa

8 comments:

  1. I am always right :D
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have the third book in the Hunger Games series in my mailbox this week. I've read the entire trilogy, but I only have personal copies of Books 1 and 2, so I thought I might as well purchase the third one. :) Have fun with your loot!

    Here's mine over at GatheringBooks:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/in-my-mailbox-42-the-science-fiction-and-hardcore-fantasy-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Haunting Lila looks interesting. New follower.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys :D I hope you all have a happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the last 2 books in THG series yet either, but I did just win them in a giveaway so now I HAVE to get to them!! Hope you enjoy ;)

    You can check out my IMM video and post for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading! :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hunting Lila look so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! I've never seen that cover of Catching Fire before...enjoy! It was my favorite of the whole series! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://www.theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guessing it is an international cover or something :P

      Delete