3/30/12

In My Mailbox (1)







Well hello guys!
This is my first ever In My Mailbox and I am super excited about it :)


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature housted by book bloger The Story Siren where book blogers share with their readers the new book the bought that week.


This week I bought 3 new books all translated from English :)






The first book on the left is a book written by Hugh Laurie (Ya, the guy that plays Doctor House) and it is called The Gun Seller. When I saw the book a few days ago I knew I must have it and finally I bought it. I have very high expectation from it and I really hope that it won't let me down.


The second book, as you can probably guess, is the first Vampire Diaries book by L.J. Smith. It is called The Awakening. I know it doesn't have wonderful rating but when I saw it I knew I had to give it chance. I am a fan of the series and I guess I just had to find out for myself .


The last book is called Think Of A Number by John Verdon. The store in which I bought the book had a sale and all the books in the sale were stocked up nicely on a stand. I circled the stand and everytime I passed the book it caught my eye. After the third time I just picked it up, it was like it was calling me or something : P .


I really hope to enjoy those book. How about you guys? Bought any new books lately? Feel free to share if you did :D.


Noa

No comments:

Post a Comment